Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Contract shall be deemed to have been made between The Curry Club UK Ltd and the booking client (“the Client”) when the client has confirmed requirements by facsimile, letter, written order form or telephone andThe Curry Club UK Ltd have accepted such a booking with an invoice being proof of such acceptance.
- All prices exclude VAT at the current rate unless specifically stated otherwise. In event of the rate of Vat being increased between the acceptance of a booking and an event the client shall be liable to pay such increase before tickets are issued.
- Any initial deposit covers administration costs and is not refundable.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to The Curry Club UK Ltd. Failure to comply may result in The Clients booking being cancelled and The Client being liable for the total cost. In the event of a cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Within 60 days prior to event – 50% of total cost
Within 30 days prior to event- 75% of total cost
Within 14 days prior to event – 100% of total cost
- The percentages listed above refer to the total price of the booking. However, the deposit will be forfeited in full even if it should be more than the subsequent percentage due. Insurance to cover cancellation should be arranged.
- If payment is not made within times deemed as reasonable by The Curry Club UK Ltd. This will be a breach of contract by the client entitling The Curry Club UK Ltd to treat the contract as at an end, and reallocate the corporate hospitality facilities, bookings and/or tickets without informing the client. We will inform The Client before any action is taken using the data given at the time of booking.
- The Curry Club UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances. In the event of traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfil our contracted obligations our liability shall be limited to a refund of any monies paid in relation to the contracted event or a pro rata reduction in the hire fee in the event of delayed start. No further compensation will be paid irrespective of any loss of earnings.
- We reserve the right to cancel The Clients booking or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in our brochures or website. We will endeavour to advise The Client of any changes known at the time of booking.
- The Curry Club UK Ltd reserves the right to substitute equipment with equipment of a similar type and value in the event of previous damage or loss of booked equipment.
- The Curry Club UK Ltd reserve the right to send away any person who in their representatives judgement is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Participants must be physically fit to take part in the activities involved and free from any illness or conditions that may render the activity hazardous. Some activities are potentially dangerous. The Curry Club UK Ltd will accept no liability for problems arising from failure to accept and/or respond to the authority and instructions of the appointed staff.
- Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media made during the event may be used by The Curry Club UK Ltd for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
- No Liability is accepted for loss of, or damage to property belonging to, or travelling with the members of any group. For example watches, jewellery, cameras or clothing.
- In the event of any damages caused by participants to property or equipment in use by The Curry Club UK Ltd, except by fair wear and tear, the client will be charged the full replacement cost. The Client agree to indemnify us or our agent for any costs, liability and expense resulting in respect of damage or loss to any property, equipment, vehicles or personnel arising out of, or in connection with, the actions or omissions of The Client and/ or The Clients Guests at the Event. Any damages must be reported to a member staff immediately.
- All information given in any media produced by or on behalf of The Curry Club UK Ltd is given in good faith and is intended as a guide to services available and may be altered without notice to suit differing seasonal or other conditions. All information is correct at time of going to press to the best of our knowledge.
- If The Client has any complaint about The Clients booking, please notify The Curry Club UK Ltd representative immediately. We will then do our utmost to find a speedy and satisfactory solution. In the event that The Client is not satisfied with the solution please complain in writing within 14 days of the end of The Clients booking.
- In the event of The Curry Club UK Ltd treating the contracts as at an end The Curry Club UK Ltd shall be entitled to retain all sums already paid by the client. The balance, if any, of the cost/price of the booking shall become immediately payable by the client. This is without prejudice to The Curry Club UK Ltd’s rights to claim damages from the client in respect of any loss suffered by The Curry Club UK Ltd.
- All advertised packages are subject to availability. Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised packages but any package may be altered or omitted or dates changed either before or after confirmation of the booking. Where such alterations, omissions or changes of date occur prior to the confirmation of the booking. The Curry Club UK Ltd accepts no contractual liability. Where such alterations, omissions or changes of dates occur after confirmation of the booking, The Curry Club UK Ltd agrees to use reasonable endeavours (such reasonable endeavours to be strictly subject to the organisers/promoters of events and/or other third parties making alternative packages available and further subjects to The Curry Club UK Ltd’s right to change the price applicable) to provide a reasonable alternative package and the client agrees to accept such reasonable alternative package.
- The Curry Club UK Ltd will not be liable for any cancellation of, or alteration to the booking, or any loss or damage to the client arising out of circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to any act of god, natural disaster or act of terrorism. We reserve the right to cancel the booking or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in our brochures or website. We will endeavour to advise The Client of any changes known at the time of booking. We cannot be held responsible for the non-appearance of any artist, performer, player or participant, or for the actions or omissions of the organisers or operators of the Event, their employees, servants or their agents.
- The Curry Club UK Ltd have the right to change the price applicable to a booking (upwards or downwards) at any time prior to a booking being accepted.
- The client hereby acknowledges that The Curry Club UK Ltd acts as agent of the client in arranging the booking and that The Curry Club UK Ltd will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the client or any due to any act or omission by or on behalf of any third party.
- In any event, The Curry Club UK Ltd shall not be liable for death or personal injury suffered by the client or its guests arising out of the booking however caused. This limitation of liability shall also extend to any loss or damage sustained by property or belongings of the client or any of the client’s guests or for any further costs, demands or expenses incurred or suffered by the client arising. Please note that the timings of events or departures are estimates only. We will not be liable for such delays. No Liability is accepted for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, strikes, riots, war, quarantine or any other cause.
- We will consider special requests such as vegetarian meals, high or low floor preferences in the accommodation, when The Client book. We will tell The Client whether there is a charge for the request. We can only guarantee requests for which there is a charge, or those that are confirmed in writing. • The accommodation and board basis will contained be within individual programme details. It is The Clients responsibility to advise us of any special dietary requirements.
- If The Client cancels the booking or reduces the number of attendees and we have already sent The Client the tickets or admission documents, The Client agrees to return them to us immediately.
- No tickets or documents relating to the Event may be resold or transferred. Any tickets or documents relating to entry to the Event which are obtained in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such tickets shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a ticket in breach of these Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at an Event shall be liable to be refused admission, or to be ejected from the Event and may be liable to legal action.
- The Client agree that all the attendees at the Event for which this booking has been arranged will have separate and adequate insurance cover to protect them and their property against the risk of injury or harm accruing to them as a result of attending the event.
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in arranging and booking for the Event. However, We will not accept responsibility for circumstances which fall outside our direct control or the direct control of our employees, servants or agents. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for the booking, we will not accept responsibility for acts of persons who are not our employees.
- We give no warranty about the Event for which the booking is made as to its quality, suitability or otherwise. We give no warranties that the Event shall take place in the time stipulated or at all. We are not liable to give any refund in the event that the Event is cancelled or postponed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of these Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.