CC Property Partner
Introducing the Curry Club’s new property partner BuyAssociation, bringing you exclusive property investment opportunities in the UK’s strongest performing cities.
Often referred to as the “spearhead of the Northern Powerhouse”, Manchester is a diverse, iconic and progressive city that has seen major transformation over the past decade, and continues to evolve into one of the country’s most exciting and thriving areas. Ideally located in the north-west of England, it is part of the UK’s second most populated urban area, and is also the third most visited city in the UK after London and Edinburgh.
- 21% projected property price growth in the next five years – JLL
- One of the fastest growing cities in Europe – Deloitte
Award-winning apartments from £170,000 with contracted rental yields up to 6%
Situated in the heart of the West Midlands, Birmingham is Britain’s “second city” with an estimated 1,101,360 residents. It has one of the country’s strongest economies which started with the industrial revolution and is now dominated by the services sector, while the city enjoys a rich and vibrant cultural diversity that is hard to beat.
- 20-30% property price increase forecast over the next three to four years – HomeTrack
- One of the youngest populations in Europe with 40% of people aged 25 and under – Birmingham Council
Invest in Birmingham’s tallest residential skyscraper from £195,000
Preston is the UK’s newest city, located in Lancashire in the north-west of England between the major cities of Manchester and Liverpool and the coastal town of Blackpool. After achieving city status in 2002, Preston has been the target of huge levels of investment and regeneration which have seen its economy boom in recent years, and it is now a hotspot for property investors.
- Best city to live and work in the north-west of England – Demos-PwC
- “Most gentrified” place in the UK – GoCompare
Smart technology apartments from £80,000 with rental yields up to 7%
The city of Leeds, located in West Yorkshire in the north of England, has the most diverse economy in terms of employment and jobs growth out of any UK city, with a huge centre for banking, finance, insurance as well as retail and media. Also home to one of the country’s best universities, Leeds is a hub for students, graduates and young professionals who choose the city for its vibrant centre and rich cultural scene.
- 6% house price growth forecast between 2017 and 2021 – JLL
- Named best location for students to live after graduation – com
Buy to let apartments from £122,500 with rental yields up to 6%